Welcome to the 2017 Fall Semester of the Steele Creek Church of Charlotte Worship Arts Academy!
Continuing with this academy represents our stride towards realizing one of the key milestones of the five year vision presented on our Twenty Year Anniversary in September of 2015. Our goal is to continue the vision for this academy and equip you with all of the details on how to register your student and become involved with our vision!
We are excited to be partnering with you again this semester, and your instructors are eager to see what you've been practicing (practice, practice, practice, right?).
Please fill out the form below and we will contact you!
Hello Worship Academy Students, Parents, and Instructors
Summer is over, so it's time to kick off the 2017 Fall Semester of the
Steele Creek Church of Charlotte Worship Academy!
Our Instructors are ready to come alongside your family to cultivate and propel students from Beginners to Worship Artists. We are excited to offer Guitar, Drums, Piano, and Voice lessons this Semester.
Please take a few minutes to read through the details of Worship Academy on our website. You may also register for the academy in this newsletter.
Here are some important reminders about the SCCC Worship Academy:
- The Fall Semester will begin Wednesday, September 6.
- The Semester will last 12 weeks: September 6 - November 29
(No classes the week of November 22 due to Thanksgiving).
- Communication and Worship Academy updates will be sent via Basecamp.
- Payment plans and Academy policies can be found on the website.
- Please remember if you cannot come to a lesson, you are still responsible for payment as we have our instructors present and ready and they have to be paid for their time.
- You have 2 options; 1 payment of $300 at the start of the semester or 2 payments of $150; one at start of the semester and the other due at the 7th lesson.
- If your student wishes to continue with the academy but you have an outstanding balance, you may email us to get balance and payment information. We will be able to schedule your student as soon as balances are paid.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.